14 years ago, ENAiKOON was founded as the first member of the
Ventriga Group, in order to provide commercial customers with custom
Tens of thousands of construction machines, vehicles, containers and other mobile objects have since then been connected to the ENAiKOON platform
Teleservice Holding AG, a Munich-based company that deals with telecommunications service, was added a few years later.
And today we are pleased to present you ginstr GmbH
, the latest member of the Ventriga Group:
is a full sister company of ENAiKOON. Like ENAiKOON, ginstr
focuses exclusively on commercial customers.
specialises in the digital collection of form
data, the optimisation of work processes and the development of
customised applications and business solutions for companies in all
industries. This includes Internet connection and data transfer to
The focus is on implementing previously used paper forms as smart phone apps.
We have invested more than 1 million Euros in this technology to
date, making it possible to convert almost any paper form into a smart
phone app for a lump sum of only 790 Euros
–>This provides ginstr customers with a number of valuable benefits:
Collected information is immediately available at headquarters
Better quality of collected data
- Current status information at headquarters at all times, in
scheduling, for requests from customers, etc.: the transmission of
collected data from smart phones to the office takes only a few seconds
- Immediate collection of invoices for work performed
- No more paper forms are lost
- Filing must no longer be organised and arranged for the paper forms
- The computer now takes care of searching for previously collected data
Additional data that cannot be collected with a form
- No missing information
- Information is checked for plausibility when entered
- No data collection costs and no transcription errors from the form into the computer, as this step is no longer required
- Electronic signature by customers and employees on their smart phone
Data import and export
- Images of work results, damage, conditions, etc.
- Adding videos, voice messages, file attachments, GPS positions etc..
- Existing data can be reused in the ginstr system
- All collected data can be exported from the ginstr system for
further processing in existing programs (e.g. accounting, scheduling,
human resources, etc.)
Since the platform was released about a year ago, a number of companies have already decided to use the ginstr technology.
Solutions were implemented in very different industries and regions of the world for these companies.
Below are some examples:
- Emergency call system for diplomats in Ghana
- App for managing patient information similar to the German health insurance card in Nigeria
- Monitoring the regular cleaning of toilets during the Australian Open, the famous tennis tournament
Dubai (Middle East)
- Reading electricity meters at a real estate company with approximately 2000 commercial rental units
- Regular reports on the state of approximately 500 unused properties belonging to the federal state of Berlin
- Collection of work reports with respect to vending machine servicing (loading, cleaning, maintenance…)
- Timekeeping of mobile employees
- System for registration of participants at events, including admission control
- Solution for parking attendants in car parks. Ensures that the
existing parking spaces are only used by those who have previously hired
- Work logs for hotel staff
- Work logs for security guard employees
- Administration of 600,000 items of school furniture in Ecuador
- Reporting system for caregivers in a nursing home
- Reporting system for a company that takes back leased vehicles on
which customers have stopped paying instalments for a certain time
(so-called Repo Services: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repossession) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repossession)
and much more.
Several dozen typical examples of solutions realised to date can be downloaded from Google Play Store
, from ginstr app store
or from the ginstr website
You can try out all the apps along with the associated office software free of charge at any time. Feel free to contact us!
In order to test ginstr apps that use NFC tags
we would be happy to send you a few sample tags for free.
Does your company deal with containers? If so, you’re probably familiar with
lost containers and the hassle associated with locating them using tedious
excel spreadsheets. Thanks to telematics, those days are now over.
ALBA R-plus, an international waste management and recycling company, had
experienced these exact issues in the past. They have over 600 waste containers
throughout Europe at various locations. Once the containers are full, they are
picked up and sent for recycling. The problem is that they are all collected
through a central collection system for Waste Electrical and Electronic
Equipment (WEEE). Other competing waste companies also have their containers
collected there. It is possible to accidentally pick up another company’s
container. Without a proper tracking system, a company can easily lose one of
their containers to another, and this is exactly what happened at ALBA R-plus.
Several containers went missing; no one knew where they were or which competing
company had them. There was absolutely no way of telling their location, making
it impossible to recover the missing containers.
That was, until they discovered telematics. They searched for a
comprehensive tracking solution that would allow them to monitor every
container’s location. ENAiKOON’s container management system includes robust
yet discreet GPS tracking devices, affordable SIM cards, and a powerful,
web-based software. ALBA R-plus equipped all of their containers with the
ENAiKOON locate-15, a GPS tracking device with an internal battery
that lasts for 10 years. The container’s location is sent to the ENAiKOON
servers via an inexpensive SIM
card, allowing real-time data transmission. This data is then viewed using
the web portal, inViu web, which is accessible with any web browser.
“With the stand-alone tracking device, ENAIKOON locate-15, we receive a
current location update for all of our containers every day, which is perfect
for our container management,” comments Jean Ziemann, manager of ALBA R-plus.
“The use of excel lists for our container accounting is a thing of the past.
All we have to do is look in inViu web for the container location so that we
can retrieve it for use again.”
The integrated map in inViu web displays the exact location of each
container, making it easy to identify the trade flow of recycled goods when a
competitor gets a contract to pick up the materials. Most importantly, their
long search for missing containers is over. For more information on the
container management system, visit our case study page or contact ENAiKOON at firstname.lastname@example.org.