With a battery life of up to 10 years, the ENAiKOON locate-15 is our most robust and durable GPS tracking device.
In the field
In the logistics industry, it is used for portable trailers, trailers, and containers. It is used in the recycling and construction industries for containers, waste presses, and construction equipment.
in the course “Forstwirtschaft” an der Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaft und Kunst, Göttingen created by Tim Eickmann, 02.05.2012
This bachelor thesis may only be published in the version submitted by the author. Any edits, changes, and the like are not permitted. Other uses must be approved by the author.
Receive GPS positions of tracked items from this device with one or more position reports per day. It also allows you to see the location of the device in real-time on the map in inViu. There is no need for an additional external power source as it uses batteries. A variety of long-lasting replaceable batteries are available separately. It is available in a light-weight housing with screws or magnetic feet. A potted version filled with epoxy is available for situations requiring additional strength against higher mechanical stress.
- size: 150 x 41 x 80 mm (5.90 x 1.60 x 3.15 in)
- weight: 480 g (17 oz)
- integrated GPS and GSM antennas
- battery life that lasts up to 10 years (with one position report per day)
- rugged and waterproof housing (IP 66K)
- vibration sensor by G-force sensor for power-saving operation
- epoxy potted version available
- Made in Germany
ENAiKOON locate-15 + inViu web = pinpoint GPS tracking, status update alerts when a geofence is entered or exited, battery alerts, and the last one hundred position status updates shown on the map
ENAiKOON locate-15 + inViu pro = pinpoint GPS tracking, geofence monitoring of trackables, battery alerts, automatic reports such as hours of operation, layover time per location, cost centre allocation, gives you a complete overview, and saves time and money
Mobile phone software
- inViu routes displays the position of all trackables on an Android phone and sends the mobile phone’s current position to inViu web or inViu pro