ENAiKOON capacitive fuel level sensor
The ENAiKOON capacitive sensor is the perfect solution for monitoring the fuel level and fuel consumption of trucks, stationary tanks, construction equipment, generators, etc.
The sensor works independent of the vehicle electronics thus, its ability detect and report a fuel theft in real-time by sending an alert even when the vehicle is switched off.
Furthermore, this remote tank level monitoring system it provides calculation of the mileage remaining based on the content of the fuel tank.
The ENAiKOON capacitive fuel sensor consists of a sensor and the required cabling as well as the ENAiKOON fuel-tracker plugin, an extension of inViu pro (ENAiKOON’s highly secure telematics web portal).
The current tank is measured and recorded directly by the fluid sensor. This data is then sent along with the GPS data from the ENAiKOON locate-03, ENAiKOON locate-04 or ENAiKOON locate-06 to the ENAiKOON M2M-commserver, where it is then processed to display on your computer, tablet or mobile phone web browser in real time.
In the field
trucks, fuel tankers, stationary tanks, construction equipment, generators, etc.
- a hole is drilled into the top of the tank and then the fuel tank level guage is inserted into this hole and the sensor is screwed to the tank
- draining of the tank is not required
- no moving parts
- no calibration is required by the end user
- the device can be removed and placed into a different tank
- waterproof sensor and connectors
- configurable for all different types of liquid fuel (no water)
- measurement filtering
- measures the fuel levels from the bottom up to the top of the tank; lowest 20 mm cannot be measured
- low power consumption
- Molex connectors for the power supply and interface
- connection cable 7 m
- rugged plastic enclosure
- maximum tank height: 200 cm
- minimum tank height: 2 cm
- absolute accuracy: 2 % (for standard diesel at 25 °C)
- resolution: 12 bit
- measurement period: 1 sec.
- external power supply: 7 V to 45 V
- external 24 Volt power supply current: 0.6 to 0.9 W
- temperature range without the battery: -60 °C to 85 °C
- sensor and extension cable (connectors): waterproof IP 67
- sensor cable length: 6 m
- sensor length (can be shortened): 70 cm (27.5 in) 100 cm (39.5 in) 150 cm (59 in) 200 cm (79 in)
ENAiKOON capacitive fuel-level sensor + ENAiKOON locate-06 + inViu pro + ENAiKOON fuel-tracker + ENAiKOON display + ENAiKOON messenger = fuel-level metering + average fuel consumption report + fuel-theft detection and alerting + centralised written communication between drivers and dispatching centre.
+ ENAiKOON inmarsat device = remote monitoring outside the areas served by mobile phones (e.g. oceans, rain forests, deserts, the Arctic, etc.).