The ENAiKOON locate-03 was designed with one objective in mind: to offer a simple and reliable GPS/GPRS tracking and tracing device at the lowest possible price. Affordable and convenient, the integrated antenna allows for an easy installation onto any vehicle.
In the field
Used by an array of companies in the following industries: public transportation, cleaning service, security guard, logistics, health care, and nursing home.
This device is used to obtain the GPS positions of vehicles and other mobile objects. It can create status reports of the tracked object, including the vehicle’s operating time and employee’s shift hours. It also has the ability to immediately send accident details to inViu. This light and small GPS device is easy and convenient to use.
- Size: 85 x 54 x 23 mm (3.35 x 2.13 x 0.9 in)
- Weight: 102 g (3.59 oz), incl. cable
- Integrated GSM / GPS antenna
- Internal Battery 1050 mA/h
- Operating temperature: -20 ºC to +85 ºC (-4 ºF to + 185 ºF)
- 3 digital inputs
- 1 digital output
- vibration sensor for low-power operation
- 66-channel GPS receiver
- 12 V – 32 V direct current
- Memory for approximately 10,000 positions and status messages
ENAiKOON locate-03 + ENAiKOON inViu + ENAiKOON limit-checker = optimised monitoring of vehicles and machinery with a high potential for cost savings and improved operations.
ENAiKOON locate-03 + ENAiKOON capacitive sensor + inViu pro + ENAiKOON fuel-tracker = fuel-level metering + average fuel consumption report + fuel-theft detection and alerting.
+ ENAiKOON inmarsat-600 = remote monitoring outside the areas served by mobile phones (e.g. oceans, rain forests, deserts, the Arctic, etc.).