ENAiKOON locate-17 is a tracking device with an extremely powerful and long-lasting rechargeable battery, waterproof housing, and an internal antenna that transmits reliable GPS positions, directions, and travel speeds of trackables.
In the field
Generally used in the transport, logistics, and construction industries. Mainly used for tracking containers, construction equipment, and trailers for articulated lorries and semi-trailer trucks.
ENAiKOON locate-17 reports pinpoint GPS positions, directions, and travel speeds of trackables, such as vehicles, trailers, and construction machines. These objects can be seen in real-time on the map in inViu web or inViu pro. It improves fleet management and lowers costs significantly.
- size: 140 x 81 x 66 mm (5.51 x 3.19 x 2.60 in)
- weight: 686 g (60 oz)
- water-proof housing
- uses a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 12 months without recharging
- efficient power-saving mode
- vibration sensor by G-force sensor
- 1 digital input for ignition on / off and hours of operation
- Made in Germany
ENAiKOON locate-17 + inViu web = pinpoint GPS tracking, status update alerts when a geofence is entered or exited, battery alerts, and the last one hundred position status updates shown on the map
ENAiKOON locate-17 + inViu pro = pinpoint GPS tracking, geofence monitoring of trackables, battery alerts, automatic reports such as hours of operation, layover time per location, cost centre allocation, gives you a complete overview, and saves time and money
Mobile phone software
- inViu routes displays the position of all trackables on an Android phone and sends the mobile phone’s current position to inViu web or inViu pro