Subject of protection:What is the personal data being protected? This is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”). This includes, in particular, information that makes it possible to identify your identity (for example, details such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number).
Technical requirements:In order to connect to our website, your browser transmits certain data to the web server of our website. This is technically necessary to enable the website to provide the information you request. To make this possible, your IP address, the date and time of your request and the type of your operating system and other data will be stored and used for a maximum of 30 days. To safeguard our legitimate interest, we reserve the right to store this data for a limited time so that we may arrange for personal data to be derived in the event of unauthorised access or intentional harm caused to us (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR). The data will only be kept or forwarded by us without prior notification and request for your permission for these and no other purpose. (Please match the data with the actual stored data!!)
Cookies can usually be disabled or removed using tools that are available in most commercial browsers. The settings must be separately determined for each browser you use and changed individually. Different browsers provide different functions and options.
|Cookie name||Provider||Function||Valid for|
|lc_sso||LiveChatinc||Saves visitor data for chat windows to revisit the website||3 years|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||LiveChatinc||Saves the currently used language on the chat window||1 day|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||WordPress||Saves if the creation of cookies has been approved||until the end of the session|
|__livechat||LiveChatinc||Necessary for detecting the availability of ENAiKOON staff for the chat||3 years|
|__livechat_lastvisit||LiveChatinc||Saves when the visitor last opened the website||3 years|
|LiveChatinc||Use of chat on the website||3 years|
Cookie types:A detailed explanation of the most common types of cookies can be found below:
1. Session cookies:Session cookies allow users and their changes within a web page to be recognised. They allow the website to track users’ movements across pages so that information that has already been entered/saved does not have to be re-entered/saved. An example of this are shopping carts in web shops. The session cookie stores the selected products in the shopping cart so that this contains the correct items when paying at the checkout. Session cookies are deleted when logging out, or lose their validity as soon as the session automatically expires.
2. Persistent cookies:A persistent cookie stores users’ information and settings on the user’s computer until its expiry date. This results in faster and more convenient access since, for example, you do not have to change language settings again, or do not need to re-enter login information. The cookie will be automatically deleted after the end of the storage period.
3. Third-party cookies:Third-party cookies usually have no influence over the use of the site, since they do not originate from the site operator. They serve the purpose, for example, of collecting information for advertising, user-defined content and web statistics and transferring this to the respective third-party provider.
Users of our contact form:Contact forms are available on our website that can be used to make contact electronically. To ensure secure transmission of your data, we guarantee an encrypted connection during transmission. By clicking the “Send” button, you consent to the transmission of the data entered in the input mask. We store your name and email address and, if necessary, other information provided by you in order to contact you and to answer your inquiries in the best possible way. On the one hand, this allows us to provide the service you expect from us and, on the other, it allows us to continually improve ourselves (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
When you register for the ENAiKOON application inViu pro or inViu web the following information is collected solely for the purpose of managing your user account and contractual relationship: Name, address, company, email address and password, telephone number and your notes.
In addition, registered users can enter usage data via inViu pro or inViu web, which we store for you. You may delete this data at any time, and it will be automatically deleted after a period of one month following deletion of the account.
Further general information:
Who is responsible for data processing? (Art. 13, (1) (a), (b) GDPR)ENAiKOON GmbH is responsible for data processing on our website. The contact details can be found in the Imprint: https://www.enaikoon.com/en/footer/imprint/ Our data protection officer can be reached at the following address:
For the attention of the data protection officer
Landsberger Str. 221
Tel.: +49 (30) 39 74 75-30
Who receives your personal data? (Art. 13, (1) (e), (f) GDPR)We treat your personal data confidentially and generally do not pass it on to third parties, unless you have given your consent, or the provision is made on the basis of a legal or contractual obligation. In isolated cases, we commission processors to process your personal data. This is done on the basis of a data processing contract pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR.
How long will my data be stored? (Art. 13 (2) (a) GDPR)The legislator has issued a variety of storage obligations and deadlines.
In principle, we only store your data for as long as required by law
After this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted if it is no longer required to fulfil a contract. We store the data that we process on the basis of your consent until revocation or for as long as the data is needed. We store data that we process on the basis of a legitimate interest as long as the legitimate interest exists and you have not objected to the processing. Commercial legal or financial data from a completed financial year will be deleted in accordance with the legal provisions after a further ten years, as long as no longer retention periods are prescribed or required for justified reasons. If data is not subject to specific retention periods, it will be deleted if the purposes for which it is processed cease to exist.
For what purposes we process your data and on what legal basis? (Art. 13 (1) (c), (d) GDPR)The purposes and legal basis of the data processing are explained above. In addition, the following generally applies: If necessary, we process your data for the protection of our legitimate interests or those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR; for example, for the assertion legal claims and defence in legal disputes or to ensure IT operations and security. If we have a legitimate interest in or have received your written consent for the processing of your personal data, we process your data for external communication and marketing purposes on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (a) or (f) GDPR. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To fulfil legal requirements, we may or must process your data and transfer it to third parties where necessary (pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (c)).
We do not use your data in any way for automated decision-making or profiling.
What rights and obligations do you have? (Article 13 (2) (b), (c), (d) (e) GDPR)Every data subject has the following rights:
- Art. 15 GDPR gives you the right to information. This means that you can request confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you is processed by us.
- Art. 16 GDPR gives you the right to rectification. This means that you can ask us to correct your incorrect personal data.
- Art. 17 GDPR gives you the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”). This means that you can request for personal data concerning you to be immediately deleted – unless we cannot delete your data because, for example, we have to comply with statutory storage requirements.
- Art. 18 GDPR gives you the right to restrict processing. This means that we are practically no longer allowed to process your personal data – only to store it.
- Art. 20 GDPR gives you the right to data portability. This means you have the right to receive your personal data that you provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another controller.
- Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR gives you the right to revoke your consent at any time with future effect.
- Art. 13 GDPR gives you the right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
- Art. 21 GDPR also gives you the right to object. This means that you can at any time object to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of Article 6 (1) (e) or (f).
If you wish to make use of your rights, please contact the data protection officer in writing (by post or via email) (see contact details above).
Supervisory authorityBerliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Friedrichstrasse 219, 10969 Berlin
Tel.: +49 (30) 13889-0.
Fax: +49 30 2155050
If you have any further questions about privacy, feel free to contact our data protection officer using the contact information above. Due to our strict compliance with German data protection laws and constant review by an independent data protection officer, we are entitled to use Conceptec’s Privacy Seal.