ENAiKOON locate-18 helps you reliably stop theft of your timber from your lumber piles or even in some cases as the theft is occurring. One of the logs in the pile is prepared with a monitoring device equipped with a motion sensor. Once motion is detected, the system sends an alert to the head office and / or mobile phones and can activate a camera and infra-red light.
In the field
The device can be used in all forests and in timber or lumber yards, where a mobile network is available.
- long-lasting battery, suitable for long-term lumber or timber piles
- alerts sent to your mobile phone or email
- real-time tracking of exact location and route of the stolen timber or lumber
- size: 220 x 35 mm
(8.66 x 1.38 in)
- weight: 220 g (7.74 oz)
- integrated GPS and GSM antennas
- battery life that lasts up to 5 years (with one position report per day)
- rugged and waterproof housing (IP 66K)
- vibration sensor by G-force sensor for power-saving operation
- Made in Germany
ENAiKOON locate-18 + ENAiKOON camera + Infrared lights = optimal monitoring and tracking of the stolen timber or lumber with evidence that is admissible in court.
in the course “Forstwirtschaft” an der Hochschule für angewandte
Wissenschaft und Kunst, Göttingen
created by Tim Eickmann, 02.05.2012
This bachelor thesis may only be published in the version submitted by the author. Any edits, changes, and the like are not permitted. Other uses must be approved by the author.