ENAiKOON GmbH is privately held software and telematics company and a leading provider of telematics solutions for a variety of industries. The Berlin, Germany based company, specializes in developing customized solutions for their customers. In addition to the monitoring of vehicles and equipment with GPS positioning modules, we also develop and distribute mobile phone applications.
The combination of advanced web-based software for analyzing and displaying of the location data in conjunction with a wide range of different GPS tracking devices provides the basis for solutions that ultimately enable our customers to save money through better and more timely information, and thus they are more competitive and profitable.
ENAiKOON looking for a Technician with a very good electrical, computer, and mobile phone knowledge for the after-sales support of telematics systems
- Configure telematics devices for customer delivery
- Vehicle installation support by phone and email
- Customer care for after-sales, customer support by phone and email
- Development and production preparation interfaces
- General electrical
- Experience in hardware related software development
- Automobile / truck / CAN bus knowledge a plus
- Experience with smartphones (installation of software, setting of networks etc.)
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Training in electronics (information and communications technology) either as an apprentice or work experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or a similar discipline a plus (Associates, Bachelors, or Masters)
- Commercial experience in the field a plus
- Telephone skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent French, Spanish, and a working knowledge of English, German a plus
We offer a permanent job contract, 40 hours a week, according to German Employement Law. With this contract there is also health care and vacation time included.
Please send your application to email@example.com or use the online application form.